2017 University of St. Andrews Mixed Team Tournament
When: 1 April 2017 (10am check-in)
Where: St. Andrews University Sports Centre, St. Leonards Road, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9DY
Entry Fee (per team):
£14 One weapon £24 Two weapons £30 Three weapons
Format: There will be three separate team events for Epee, Foil and Sabre. Each team will consist of 1 Male and 1 Female fencer.
Epee & Foil
- Matches fought up to 10 hits
- A coin toss will decide if the men or the women fence first.
- The first bout will be fought to 5 hits or 3 minutes. The second bout will begin with the score from where the first bout ended.
- Normal priority rules will apply in the event of a tied score.
- Sabre matches will be fought to 15 points
- A coin toss will decide whether men or women fight first
- The first bout will go to 7 hits and the second bout will continue from the score of the first bout on to 15 hits
Prizes: Top team for each weapon and a Master of Arms team will receive a CASH PRIZE. To be eligible, team members must be the same for all three weapons.
Entry: To enter, use the online form at https://goo.gl/forms/52P2rIp2XJ5wuolx1 . The deadline to enter is 26 March. You will receive an online invoice via PayPal, which must be paid no later than 30 March 2017.
Need help finding team members? Head over to our Facebook Event Page